AP Group is committed to the provision of a high level of service to our clients and candidates. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we would like you to tell us. This will help us to enhance our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Chief Exec Gina Le Prevost. You can call (+41) 22 731 1290 or write to AP Group, 3 Place des Bergues, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland.
The next steps:
- We will formally record your complaint within a day of receipt.
- We will send you a letter of acknowledgement within five working days of recording your complaint, advising you who in the company will be dealing with your case.
- We will commence an investigation, which would normally involve speaking to any members of staff with whom you have been dealing or who may be the subject of your complaint.
- We may need to speak to you directly to gain a better understanding of the circumstances of your complaint, and you may be invited to attend a meeting with a senior member of the company to try to resolve the matter.
- We will send you a written reply confirming our actions/response within five working days of either speaking to you directly or from the date of your attendance at a meeting.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you can write to Gina Le Prevost who will review the case personally and write to you within ten working days, confirming AP Group's final position.
- If you remain dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry, or the REC, the industry trade association of which we are a member, by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 36-38 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7RG.
If changes need to be made to any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain the reasons for this.