AP Group, a leading offshore recruitment firm, announces the release of 2016/2017 salary guide in Guernsey, Jersey, Switzerland. The guide includes junior to board level salary information for key finance and technical sectors covered by the firm's specialist divisions, namely AP Executive, AP Personnel and AP Technical.
The salary data has been compiled based on the information provided by specialist consultants with extensive knowledge of the local markets and industry trends, disclosure of earnings by candidates and salary information supplied by clients on the advert as well as the actual job offer.
Some of the key highlights of AP Group's salary guides include:
- Latest salary information for permanent finance positions and contract rates for temporary workers.
- Some of the finance sectors covered include: trust &company, fund administration, private equity, accounting and finance, banking and investment, risk and compliance, family office, asset management, accounting and legal.
- Bespoke salary guide for the IT sector, including telecommunications, electronics, web, ecommerce and eGaming.
- Low, Medium and High bandings to reflect salary ranges within each specialist position.
- Indication of yearly salary fluctuation..
- Several flexible purchase options are available, including competitive rates on purchase of bundles.
- Updated by experts to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Useful for companies of all sizes, ranging from small boutique firms to international blue chip organisations, for new staff hire, staff appraisals and salary reviews.
Salary is one of the most important motivational factors for employees and directly results in higher job performance and productivity. Given the competitiveness of the employment market, particularly within finance and IT, accurate salary evaluation against a trusted salary guide is vital to employee engagement and retention.
With over 26 years of experience in recruitment/HR consultancy, AP Group boasts an in-depth understanding of the local markets and requirements of clients within finance and IT sectors. Drawing on the firm's diverse specialist expertise, the salary guides accurately reflect the current salary trends in specific sectors and jurisdictions.
If you would like to discuss our salary guides with us or want to learn more about how we can help, please contact our dedicated recruitment consultants today!